2. Important information and who we are
We care about the personal data in our association, your rights are protected
Readiness for Europe, an Association of professional consultants, established in March 2012 under the laws of North Macedonia, having its registered address at bul. Sv. Kliment Ohridski 24/2-1, 1000 Skopje is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
3. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
For the purposes of the on line game Cyber Lilo we may collect (not mandatory):
- Contact data – includes E-mail address
- School – the name of the school for the students downloading the game
- Pseudonym – Chosen name by the player
We do not collect any special categories data for the purposes of the on line game.
4. How is your personal data collected?
All the personal data collected by the RE Association for the on line game Cyber Lilo are voluntarily provided by the person to whom the data belongs and they are not mandatory.
The players can choose if they want to insert their contact details, name of the school and pseudonym for the competition activities planned by the project or they can choose to play anonymously.
The method we use to collect data from and about you is through:
- Direct Interactions. You may give us your identity and contact details when playing the game.
5. How we use your personal data
- The personal data collected by RE are used only for the purpose that they have been collected for and if it is necessary to use the data for other purposes, this is done only with the explicit consent from the persons to whom the data refers.
- The personal data are processed to a sufficient extent and in a transparent manner.
- The policy of the RE Association is to destroy/delete the records containing personal data after the deadline for keeping them expires, provided it is determined with an agreement or law, or following the completion of the project during which they have been collected.
- We will not use your personal data for any marketing activities or promotional offers.
6. Disclosures of your personal data
We will not disclose your personal data with any third parties.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees who have a business need to know.
8. Data retention
8.1 How long will you use my personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
9. Your legal rights
Under the Law on Data Protection, you have the right to access, port and delete some of your data (the right to be forgotten).
You also have the right to object to and restrict certain processing of your data and the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you.
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section before your Data Controller by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Our Data Protection Officer will answer all your requests.
We as controller are obliged to provide all the required information in a transparent manner.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
9.1 Data access and portability
You have the right to access your personal data held by us and a right to receive certain personal data in a readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider.
9.2 Withdrawing consent and restriction of processing
You have the right to withdraw any consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all queries related to your personal data collected for the on line game Cyber Lilo and stored by the Readiness for Europe Association, please contact us directly at:
Readiness for Europe
bul. Sv.Kliment Ohridski 24/2-1, 1000 Skopje
Phone: +389 2 3123 601